In this timely and valuable resource, internationally renowned author Karen Whalley Hammell challenges the assumptions underpinning occupational therapy’s dominant models of occupation and modes of practice. Drawing from a wealth of cross-cultural research evidence, the author demonstrates, unequivocally, that occupation is a determinant of human health and wellbeing and is thus a human right. A new conceptual framework for occupational scientists and occupational therapists – students, practitioners, educators, researchers and theorists – and more. A must-read!
How to use a credit card style USB
Publication purchase and return information
CAOT is committed to delivering quality services supported by the highest level of customer support. We are available to assist with online shopping in the Store, and to answer any questions or concerns regarding any of our products.
Tel: 800 434-CAOT (2268), ext. 221
Orders are processed Monday-Friday 8:30 to 4:30 pm Eastern time.
Book Return Policy
- Returns will not be accepted beyond 30 days from date of purchase.
- Restocking fee totaling 15% of purchase price will be withheld on all returns
- Original and all return shipping charges are the responsibility of purchaser
- All returns are subject to approval by CAOT Publications department - Please contact 1-800-434-2268 ext. 221 - email@example.com
- Note - E-books and promotional materials are not eligible for return and/or refund