The CAOT-North Managing Director is responsible for:
- the analysis of issues which impact on occupational therapy practice across the territories, and
- overseeing the planning, coordination, implementation and evaluation of organizational activities to meet the strategic priorities for CAOT-North.
Wade Scoffin, B.Sc.(OT)
Managing Director, CAOT-North
“I am very honored to have been invited to be the first CAOT-North Managing Director. This is an exciting time of anticipated growth for occupational therapy in the north. Occupational therapy has so much to offer all of the communities and residents living in this vast but beautiful part of Canada. Bringing together all of the OTs working and living in Nunavut, Yukon and NWT, supported by the national office, will assist in the growth and maturity of our profession across the north. “
The Chair of the CAOT-North Advisory Committee is responsible for:
- the development and management of Advisory Committee meetings
- reporting on the business of the Advisory Committee to the CAOT Board of Directors, and
- representing CAOT at events and functions in the province, as required.
CAOT-North Managing Director
Tel: 1 (800) 434-2268 ext.233
Regional mailing address: