CAOT members receive discounts
Check out what Professional Development opportunities CAOT has planned for October 2017 to September 2018! (All titles are hyperlinked)
CAOT offers a variety of opportunities to meet your professional development needs
Webinars . One-hour live presentations provide you with an affordable opportunity to receive knowledge, resources and updates on a given topic and to ask questions.
- Practice Evidence Webinars (formerly CAOT Lunch & Learn webinars). Evidence-informed, occupation-based and practical resources and information that occupational therapists can take away and apply in their practice.
- News & Resources Webinars (formerly CAOT Water Cooler Talk webinars). Information on projects, updates, resources and initiatives relevant to Canadian occupational therapists. Locked content for members
On-Demand Webinars. Learn about projects, updates, resources and initiatives at a convenient time for you:
- On-Demand Practice Evidence Webinars
- On-Demand News & Resources Webinars Locked content for members
- On-Demand Private Practice Webinars
Workshops. One to three-day live in-person events provide you with in-depth, evidence-informed and occupation-based information on a given topic. Practice hands-on skills, watch demonstrations, discuss case studies, ask questions and network with other occupational therapists.
Periodicals. Access CAOT’s peer-reviewed journal, Canadian Journal of Occupational Therapy (CJOT) , CAOT’s practice magazine, Occupational Therapy Now (OT Now) and 13 other leading periodicals relevant to the practice of occupational therapy, from around the world. – Locked content for members. Locked content for members
Publications. Assessment tools, workbooks, textbooks and other materials provide you with affordable access to in-depth information on a given topic that you can access 24/7. For your convenience, many publications are available in hard copy or eBook formats.
Occupational Therapy Networks. Join fellow CAOT Members and Associates with a common goal of building capacity and network with other occupational therapists in a specific area of practice.
Mentorship. Obtain personalized guidance and mentorship for your professional goals.
Would you like to become a presenter or an author with CAOT? CAOT provides many opportunities to get involved !