CBI Kelowna is currently seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to join our team. We’re looking for someone who is interested in the assessment and treatment of adult clients addressing a range of mental health conditions such as post traumatic stress disorder, mood disorder, anxiety, depression, or chronic pain.
Both full time or part time options are available.
Our current CBI clinicians describe the atmosphere as "supportive management," "diverse caseload," and "enjoy working as part of a team." Our previous clients describe CBI Kelowna as "an amazing team that really care about the client," "very organized with a welcoming atmosphere," and "highly professional yet friendly and empathetic."
The success of our system is dependent upon the strength of our people and considerable resources are focused on hiring, training and developing staff. All positions receive extensive access to our multi-disciplinary network to facilitate a successful experience. Annual education symposiums are featured which allow networking with other professionals in a fun and relaxing environment.
• Hold a current valid license to practice in BC (or eligible for registration)
• 3+ years experience in the area of adult rehabilitation
• Strong communicator both verbal and written; report writing skills are essential
• A desire to work with an adult demographic with physical, cognitive or mental health conditions.
• Mental health treatment experience
• Dysphagia management training
• Wound care course/conference training
• Vehicle modification education or training
• Accessibility/environmental modification courses/conference training
• Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE) training
CBI Kelowna is located in the beautiful Okanagan Valley. Bordering Okanagan Lake, Kelowna is well known for its hot summers and temperate winters. As one of the most livable cities in Canada, Kelowna boasts all the amenities of a major city including fine dining, unique shops, vibrant culture, and orchards and vineyards within a 10 minute drive from the downtown core
CBI Health Group is a privately owned leading Canadian healthcare services and management company dedicated to providing an integrated approach to health management. Voted one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Culture Award, we provide a dynamic, well-supported work environment where you can really make a difference in the lives of your patients and community!
For further information contact Preet, Recruiter, BC Region